26/11/22

NIGHTMARES ON WAX - Shout Out! To Freedom (Live at Pikes Ibiza) - 2022

 

If you like TRIP-HOP, Nightmares On Wax is a well known name. Since many years a reference point for this music area.

In 2021 the release of "Shout Out! To Freedom..." and now in 2022 the "Live version"  recorded at the famous Pikes of Ibiza.

Generally I am not a fun of live records but listening to this one I was completely captured by the  atmosphere and sound. Trip-Hop at a very high level. I appreciate this magic live more than the last year studio record.

My curiosity was completely satisfied When searching on youtube I saw this full version performance of the event. My suggestion is to watch this video to be totally immersed in the atmosphere.

Youtube: full version

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento