11/04/21

THE GUN CLUB - Pastoral Hide & Seek (1990)

 


It's a rainy day. I am listening to some old vinyls and I put on the turntable  THE GUN CLUB  "The Las Vegas Story". The Blues-Punk-Rock of the band was at the top of that period (1984).

I was curious to hear something else from J.Lee Pierce so I tale this "Pastor Hide & Seek". The work is dated 1990 and I can say less punk and a little bit more "melodic" if we can use "melodic" for The Gun Club music.

This work for sure is not the most famous of the band but I think could be a good soundtrack for a rainy day.

HERE: Pastoral Hide & Seek

this is not my rip but thanks to the original ripper.

2 commenti:

  1. Hey didn't know about this release, thanks very much from argentina.
    Raining here as well,,,,

    RispondiElimina
  2. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina