12/11/17

LUNCH - Let us have madness openly (2015)

It is difficult to find something related to this US band (Portland Oregon) on the web and it is really strange because of their good quality.
I don't know why but since I listen to this for the first time one or two months ago I am playing their music continuosly.
There are different influences here (UK post-punk, Gun Club, early Cure) but at the result is a wonderful sound with appeal and rhythm.
The first work  "Quinn touched the sun" (I think only a cassette record) was more rought but in this one there is more balance.
Really a good work.

HEAR: let us have madness openly

and some video here:
Lunch 1
Lunch 2

1 commento:

  1. Hello, I live here in Portland, I will send information as soon as I can, thank you for posting.it.

    RispondiElimina