10/06/22

FONTAINES D.C. - Magnolia (Milan) 8_06_22


Second concert I joined in 2022 and quality is still very high.

After the Bodega show really I was not really prepared to see so many people for Fontains D.C.

Sure this is an european band and probably well  known in Italy (this is not their first tour) but honestly I never saw so many people at "Magnolia". Unfornately a little storm with rain comes before the show ( start 1/2 hour late) but that's not so important. At the end it was an excellent performance  with High volume and adrenaline music.

Main comment  is  that I was expexted to see a lot of young people there (my daughter likes them but unfortunately for an examination to university cannot attent  with me) but the average age of people was really higher than expected.

Here : Sha Sha Sha

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento