21/10/19

JULIE'S HAIRCUT - October 19, 2019 (Monza)

 I suspected that this Italian band is well known in other european countries  but not so here in Italy.  Now I have evidence that this is a fact.
Last Saturday I saw  Julie's Haircut live (I was waiting since long time after I bought their last vinyl production) and I was really surprise of the location (so small !!!) and the public (not more than 40 people!!!). Really as a private party.
Surely the event was not well publicized  (information was very poor). At the end a good performance  that would have deserved a better location and a larger audience.
The last production " In the silent electric" was released just few days ago and this is the tour for the new album.
They will be in Milan in January. I hope (for them) with a larger audience.

Video "Orpheus Rising" HERE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento