08/09/18

FRANZ FERDINAND - Milano Rocks, September 7, 2018

Despite the ticket and the band list where "The National" was the main group of the day, I was attracted by Franz Ferdinand presence.
Franz Ferdinad played just for one hour but it was enough to see the power and intensity of the band. At the end I really enjoyed the show. The area of Milano Rocks was the ex-Expo space. An extended area  (it take 1/2 h walking from car parking to the concert area on the opposite site (good jogging).Not so much people was attending (not bad) probably a lot of people preferred the Thursday concert (Imagin Dragons and Mannequine) with 60000 presence (and rain).
I also stay there  for part of "The National " performance. They are good but too monotone (for my feeling). I don't know them very well but all songs and music seems to mee very similar. I preferred the explosive Franz Ferdinand for sure.


THIS FIRE:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento